- Author (s): Asghar Sarafizadeh, Nasim Eshghi, Ali Ghavami
- Date of Publication: Feb. 2016
- Place of Presentation: Shahid Beheshti University (3rd International Conference on Applied Research in Management and Accounting)
- Language: Persian
- Keywords: Entrepreneurship, Competitive Advantage, Information Technology, Sustainable Competitive Advantage.
- Article abstract: Information technology capabilities can offer the potential to help companies improve their competitiveness by reducing the cost of increased profits or other performance measures. In fact, applying information technology in the structure of a company can lead to competitive advantage. On the other hand, entrepreneurs can use their awareness of the competitive advantage gained from the application and implementation of information technology in the company. This article attempts to discuss the concepts of competitive advantage and its relationship with information technology based on different theories and concepts. And then address the concepts of entrepreneurship and the role of entrepreneurs in identifying and exploiting the competitive advantage gained from applying information technology in the company.