- Author (s): Pourandokht Niroumand, Ali Ghavami, Nasim Eshghi
- Date of Publication: Feb. 2016
- Place of Presentation: Shahid Beheshti University (3rd International Conference on Applied Research in Management and Accounting)
- Language: Persian
- Keywords: Technological Entrepreneurship, eCommerce, Knowledge-Based Economy, Innovation and Creativity, SME
- Abstract: The pace of change in science and technology is so high that uncertainty is one of the most prominent features of our environment. The main basis for such changes is technology and technology creators are entrepreneurs. In Iran, technology entrepreneurs are often acknowledged to be key to the development of technology and economics, but so far have not been in the closet. This paper examines the role of e-commerce in technological entrepreneurship and job creation. This article refers to the common volume of communication with each other and the exchange of information about services, products and money. This article deals with the close relationship between e-commerce and entrepreneurship, referring to the volume of e-commerce and its pace of expansion worldwide.