- Author (s): Asghar Sarafizadeh, Ali Ghavami, Nasim Eshghi
- Date of Publication: Feb. 2016
- Place of Presentation: Shahid Beheshti University (3rd International Conference on Applied Research in Management and Accounting)
- Language: Persian
- Keywords: Competitive Intelligence, Business Intelligence, Entrepreneurial Organization, Advanced Technology Based Organizations, Competitive Advantage.
- Abstract: Nowadays, as science and technology progress, the technology-based organizations become more complex and more difficult to control due to the emergence of deep needs and challenges. Huge amounts of data information may seem useful to organizations, but it would not be useful without analysis and processing. This sense will be important when we recognize that any leading organization, in addition to the enormous and creative human resource of intelligent, intelligent technologies also plays an important role in the process of operating organizations. Therefore, the existence of intelligent systems for information processing seems to be essential. It also emphasizes the concepts of business intelligence in creating competitive advantage. In this article, the necessity of using it is described by describing its aims while introducing general techniques.